Eyewear Policies and Procedures
- We are currently requiring appointments for all services. Please contact the office to schedule a repair, adjustment or pick up. **** If you are a high risk individual or are currently ill, please stay home and rest. You’ll feel better quicker.
- At this time we prefer to mail your glasses directly to your home. You will need to come in eventually to have your glasses adjusted by our optical staff, but at least you will have your eyewear. ***** All balances must be paid in full before shipment**** Shipping is our cost, which is usually $8.
- If you would like to shop for new frames or lenses, we would like to direct you to our new virtual eyewear gallery here. Watch the video below for instructions. In this gallery, you can virtually try on frames from home. Once you find what you like, contact us and we will go from there.
- If your lenses are scratched or frame is broken, give Annie or Tariq a call to get the warranty item processing for you. Many warranty items do not need to be physically in the store to get started. We want to keep as many people home as possible, so if we can order without you coming in, we will take that route.
- If you have a high prescription and need glasses immediately, we may be able to help you. Please contact Annie or Tariq to figure out some options.
- Annie email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tariq email – email@example.com