Wiley X Inc. was founded by Myles Freeman Sr., a proud U.S. Veteran in 1987 with a single premise – provide superior protective eyewear to the brave men and women who defend our country. A mission that started on the world’s battlefields has since expanded to health care professionals, law enforcement, harsh work environments and outdoor activities in which eye protection is paramount.
The climate control series has been designed to protect your eyes from the elements and germs during every day activities, while working bedside performing patient care, performing surgeries, riding a motorcycle, boating or other high speed activities where you run the risk of catching something in the eye.
All Wiley X products are considered PPE, meet ANSI Z87.1 safety and are classified as FDA Tier 1 Medical Devices. The frames can be personalized with clear or polarized lenses, with or with a prescription. Each frame comes with a removable facial cavity seal which turns the glasses into goggles, keeping your eyes protected. With the facial cavity taken off, they fit just like regular wrap style sunglasses.
- Protects eyes from germs, fine dust, pollen, irritants as well as peripheral light
- Meets or exceeds ANSI Z87.1 industrial standards for high-mass and high-velocity impact protection.
- Clear lenses provide maximum light transmission allowing wearer’s to see precise color values. Perfect for hazy or overcast, dusk/dawn conditions and indoor use. Light transmission: 89%
- Available in Sunglasses, too.
- 100% UVA/UVB protection with distortion free clarity
- Includes T-Peg strap
- Frames and Non Rx Clear Lenses start at $110.
- Try on frames virtually in our Online Frame Gallery.